October 16, 2023
Dear Parents and Guardians,
“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want in verdant pastures he gives me repose; beside restful waters he leads me; he refreshes my soul.” (Psalm 23: 1-2)
It may be difficult to find time during the day, or week, to find time to rest and repose. Difficult yes, but not impossible, and very much needed! Many times, we feel called to care for and help others, especially our families. For one’s emotional wellness, it is important to find and/or make time to rest. In that time, think of God’s loving care. Allow the Lord to refresh your mind and soul in that moment.
With his rod and his staff, he gives me courage,
Ms. Danielle Gonzalez
Thursday, October 19
- 6:30 PM High School Night for students in Grades 6-8 (SPPS Auditorium)
Friday, October 20
- School Picture Day (8th Graders do not have their pictures taken today)
- PreK 3- Grade 7 must come dressed in their “Dress” uniform (no PE uniforms today).
- 6-9 PM HSA Trunk or Treat
Friday, October 27
- Spirit Day – All students, faculty and staff can wear SPPS Spirit Wear
* No new announcements this week.
- All students, faculty and staff are free to come dressed in costume for the day (no cost for dressing in costume).
- Costume Parades
- Location: Main Parking Lot. Parents are asked to stay behind the orange chains and cones. Thank you for your cooperation.
- 9:00 AM Prek3, PreK4, and K
- 9:45 AM Grades 1-3
- NO CANDY will be handed out to the children at school (Outside food is never allowed at school). Please do not send it in to share with the class.
- NO GIFTS will be accepted from parents to give out at school.