October 2, 2023
Dear Parents and Guardians,
“Amen, I say to you, tax collectors and prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God before you.” (Matthew 21:31)
Reflection taken from Magnificat:
“Tax Collectors and prostitutes” find in Jesus everything they need to be happy. If someone “turns from wickedness and does what is right and just, he shall surely live, he shall not die” – because that person has found Jesus Christ, who is infinitely more attractive than false delights.
Lord, guide me in your truth and teach me,
Ms. Danielle Gonzalez
Tuesday, October 3
- 8:30 AM Last of the NWEA Make-ups
Wednesday, October 4
- Lunch Menu Change – Chicken Cheddar Sandwich
Thursday, October 5
- Grade 7 Field Trip
Friday, October 6
- No School for ALL Grades PreK3 through Grade 8.
- Professional Development Day for Teachers
- The school office will be open.
Monday, October 9
- Happy Columbus Day! School is closed.
Friday, October 13
- $1 Tag Day for all students, faculty and staff
Mr. Miller gave a presentation at the Security Meeting held for parents on Monday, September 25, 2023. Reports and documents referred to in the presentation have been posted on a temporary site for review and reference. If interested, you can view the documents at:
Parent Liaison contact information:
- Jay Wester – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tamika Santiago – email@example.com
- Stephen McCurrie – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we will have two costume parades on Tuesday, October 31, 2023 in the main parking lot. Parents are asked to stay behind the orange chains and cones. Thank you for your cooperation.
9:00 AM – PreK3, PreK4, and Kindergarten
9:45 AM – Grades 1-3