September 11, 2023
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Dear Loving Father,
We pause to remember the great losses and courageous acts of September 11th. We lift up those who are still affected — families of the victims, police officers, firemen, first responders, and all who were involved. We pray for the light of Christ to flood the hearts of people everywhere. We believe You desire to redeem Your creation, and we trust that beauty will continue to come from the ashes of those dark days. Surround us with Your mighty angels of protection, give us compassion for one another in all of life’s circumstances, and instill in us the courage to answer Your call. Amen.
Ms. Danielle Gonzalez
Monday, September 11
- 7:00 PM Back to School Night for PreK through Grade 3. The meeting starts in the auditorium.
Tuesday, September 12
- 7:00 PM Back to School Night for Grades 4-8. The meeting starts in the auditorium.
Friday, September 15
- $1 Tag Day. All students, faculty and staff can dress down if you pay $1.
Monday, September 18
- NWEA testing begins for Grades 4-8
Information for Parents:
- Gray Shorts
- White Polo Shirt with school name
- Gray Socks
- Black Shoes.
From the beginning of the school year until October 15th, and again from May 1st until the end of the school year, the Summer Uniform (Charcoal Gray Summer Uniform shorts and the White Short Sleeve Polo Shirt) may be worn by both boys and girls.
* Please note Principal Gonzalez has approved that girls in Grades 5-8 are permitted to wear their gray skirts with the polo shirts.
The Lunch Menu is now on the school website:
Lunch Prices can also now be viewed on the school website:
Please note that Rediker was constantly being updated over the summer and even into the first few days of school as assignments and enrollment are solidified and confirmed. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
UNIFORM Exchange Program
We currently have new, or gently used, uniforms at school. If you are in need of uniform items, please take a look at Back to School Night. The items will be on display.